Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The thought of making some 'coffee money' from this never crossed my mind.
Trust me, I'm no business man.
My entrepreneurial spirit = zilch.

I just thought there should be a system that will help the students who are not from Singapore, or those who are paying for their own education.
I'm sure Mr. Ho Viet Hai (kudos to, by the way) had the same intentions when he started the same thing.

Just one question, how do you put media stuff on your blog? e.g. videos, music.
Do you need to upload it on the net first?
Help! Please! Anyone...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Ho Viet Hai is your man for this. Try contacting him through your blog. If you're interested in uploading it to Youtube, just signup at youtube.com, click on the Upload button and then hit browse to select the video file on your computer to upload. Give it sometime and before you know it, your video's ready for viewing. :)